With today's technology and resources, kids make money all the time by creating their own jobs.
It does not matter how young or old you are … whether 5, 10 or 17 … age can not hold you back anymore!
Even though I have heard of very successful lemonade stands, most are just a summertime fling …
Here are few ways for kids to make money that can be more permanent than that:
* If you love animals, your business could be offered pet sitting
* Open a dog walking service
* Create and sell your own line of pet trees
* Create a recipe book or eBook for pet trees
* Start a yard weeding business
* Start a water testing service
* Helping the elderly with regular housekeeping chores
* Write eBooks to sell online
* Affiliate programs …
Earn commissions selling your favorite stuff from video games to webkinz
* If you enjoy video games, science kits, or even webkinz, you could build a business around that.
* Make specialty sets of book marks to sell on and offline
* www.kidzeyes.com – (Must be 6 years old or older) Answer surveys they send. (This is not a business, but can be fun way to make some cashola on the side)
The main idea here is that if you love a thing or activity, daydream about it …
Your new business should be based on that!
Do not for a minute think you can not succeed – These are just a few ways that many kids make money around the globe; you are limited only by your imagination and your willingness to work for it!