Do you need to make some extra money? Try some of these ideas. I realize some of them may be a bit on the extreme side but why not give them a try?
1. Help a group do a fundraiser and keep a few dollars of the purchase price for yourself. (This only works obviously if your product has a high enough mark up price.)
2. Create an e-book and sell it online.
3. Go to payperpost and any other paid to blog sites you can find and send a few hours writing on your blog for advertisers.
4. Sell some products at a flea market or trade show.
5. Work all weekend at your job.
6. Host a business conference and share your expertise with others.
7. Design a website for another company.
8. Sell all of your junk on eBay.
9. Sign up a few new people into your network marketing business.
10. Host a home party.
11. Do an online party.
12. Teach some web design lessons.
13. Teach some lessons in a foreign language.
14. If you have a blog with high enough traffic you can start an AdSense campaign or sell advertising on it.
15. Sell some affiliate products.
16. Host a webinar.
17. Create an irresistible offer and send it out to your newsletter or email list.
18. Create some kind of craft item and sell it at a bazaar or to your friends and family.
19. Do some one on one consulting with a business professional.
20. Ask all your friends and everyone you know for $ 5.00 (OK I'm partially joking but I could not resist including it here.)
21. Partner up with another business owner and help sell their products.
22. Work a temporary job all weekend.
23. Create a new piece of software and sell it.
24. Host a yard sale.
25. Teach someone how to use a computer.
26. Find someone who is trying to sell something and then offer to help them for a commission.
27. Find a large group who needs food for an event and let them pay you to cater the food for it.
28. Clean a few houses.
29. Babysit ten children all weekend.
30. Take care of a large number of dogs or other animals.
31. Become an errand courier for someone or a few people for the weekend.
32. Teach some music lessons.
33. Dress up like a clown and do a few birthday parties.
34. Put on a great magic show for a large group.
35. Build a blog for a professional.
36. Find another business who needs your products and sell some to them.
37. Cut the hair of a few of your friends or family members.
38. Give cheap massages to anyone who has an interest.