Some of the best forex traders that I know are currency pair specialists. They may be specialised in EURUSD, AUDUSD or GBPUSD.
I did not build BL Trading System to be a currency pair specialist but it turns out that it has tremendous success rate (100%) for USDJPY.
11 USDJPY trades were executed and all turned out to be profitable:
1. On 9 October I had shorted 20000 USDJPY at 101.13, stop level at 102.01, target level at 99.30. Dow Jones continues to move down despite all the plans by Federal Reserves resulting in Yen strengthening. I took profit on USDJPY trade at 99.76, profit is 123 pips, US$243.59.
2. On 2 October 2008 I had bought 20,000 USDJPY at 105.41, stop level at 104.39, target level at 106.89. USDJPY moves up after job data is announced. I decided to take profit at 105.69 as there seems to be some resistance at 106.00. Profit is 28 pips, US$55.39.
3. On 29 September, I had bought 20,000 USDJPY at 104.96, stop level at 103.30, target level at 106.76. U.S. stocks rose as growing expectations that lawmakers will salvage a $700 billion bank- rescue package helped the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index recover more than a third of yesterday’s 8.8 percent plunge. This news has helped to push USDJPY up. I took the opportunity to sell USDJPY at 105.90, profit is 94 pips, US$179.93.
4. On 23 September I had bought 10,000 USDJPY again at 106.24, stop level at 104.50, target level at 107.75. Seeing that USDJPY has difficulty break 107.00 resistance, I decided to take profit first at 106.64. Profit is 40 pips, US$43.51.
5. On 23 September I had bought 20,000 USDJPY at 105.75, stop level at 104.78, target level at 107.78. USDJPY fell after hourly stochastics shows oversold, I decide to take profit first. Sold at 105.94, 14 pips profit, US$26.44.
6. On 16 September I had shorted 20,000 USDJPY at 106.32, stop level at 108.10, target level at 104.69. USDJPY fell below 104.69, so position is closed. Profit is 163 pips, US$311.40.
7. On 12 September I had shorted 20,000 USDJPY at 107.40, stop level at 108.50, target level at 106.10. In the early Asia hours of 15 September, target level of 106.10 was reached, so my position was closed with 130 pips profit, US$236.06.
8. On 8 September I had shorted 20,000 USDJPY at 108.43, stop level at 110.00, target level at 106.94. USDJPY went below 106.94, reached my target level, so position is closed. Profit is 143 pips, US$264.44.
9. On 4 September I had shorted 10,000 USDJPY at 108.18, stop level at 109.30, target level at 106.91. USDJPY slided down, I decide to take profit first as tomorrow US is going to announce Non-Farm Payroll. Bought back at 107.43, profit is 75 pips, US$69.81.
10. On 2 September I had shorted 10,000 USDJPY at 108.82, stop level at 109.85, target level at 106.85. The whole forex environment turns 360% today, decided to take profit on USDJPY first. Bought back at 108.40, profit is up 42 pips, US$35.75.
11. On 1 September I had shorted 10,000 USDJPY at 109.53, stop level at 11.46, target level at 108.20. Surprise resignation of Japan Prime Minister may caused market to lose confidence in Yen, hence decide to take profit on USDJPY first. Bought back USDJPY at 108.51, up 102 pips, profit is US$82.00.
If you are interested to know my trading system, I am willing to reveal my trading system for a small fee. Just send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more, go to my website: TradingEducationProgram.org