A Suspended eBay account is something that hits your face like a pile of bricks, one moment you are selling happily on ebay, making some good cash in the process, then wham – with no warning you are banned, suspended and your account limited. eBay now wants your driver licenses, utility bills, proof of address, credit cards, telephone calls, everything short of them coming to your home and fingerprinting you.
Well we have come up with a surefire way on how to get back on eBay and try avoiding getting suspended from ebay or getting or ebay or paypal account limited in the future. Here is the nitty gritty eBay Suspended guide to get you started.
First, lets talk about how ebay tracks your web activities and links your ebay or paypal accounts. The browser you use leaves traces, the IP address you have might or might not change, and eBay can even see your operating system and screen resolution! Aside from all of this they leave tons of cookies all over your machine to much easily to track where you go, what pages you visit and what you purchase. Not even that but there are now what are called flash cookies that can’t be removed simply by clearing your history – for that you need to check out the eBay Stealth guide on the way to remove them.
Now lets get something straight – after you get banned, you cannot reuse any of your old information on ebay; this includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, Visa card numbers, checking account numbers and of course leaving any traces of your old account on your computer. The easiest way that ebay catches people after they are making a new account is by the cookies stored on your PC – the majority do not even know what they do.
1. So with that said, we first need to get Mozilla firefox as it has the required functionality to clear all private data – not flash cookies though. So head on over to www.mozilla.com/firefox and get yourself Firefox if you don’t already have it. Go to Tools -> Options, choose the Privacy tab, then on the bottom in the “Private Data” Section Press ‘Settings’ and check off each checkbox. Press OK, Now whenever you close firefox it will ask to remove all those things, just hit OK everytime so your non-public information and browsing history is all cleared – this will leave less things for ebay to track you by.
2.. Now we need a new name, you can use a family or pals or siblings or sisters name – it doesen’t really matter.
For more tips on avoiding getting postponed from ebay make sure to check out Ebay Stealth.
3. Get a new address, as with the previous point you can use a friends or relations address.
4. Get a new telephone number – use the friend/relative, or check out the eBay Stealth guide for other alternatives.
5. Now we need a new checking account number and a card. You’ll need to use the deposit account numbers and mastercards of your friend/relative. The Auction Stealth guide showcases many tips about how you to make your own bank accounts and mastercards under any name you want.
6. Now we’ve got a new name, telephone number, checking account number and Visa card and can get started creating a new eBay account.
7. We now need a new IP address – since your old one has been compromised. The best most trouble free way is to use dialup – but for that you need a new modem, and the link will be very very slow. There are other ways to use your high speed internet connection also.
8. Now we clear our private information in firefox, log in with our new ip and start making the new ebay account.
Remember to never use the same information when creating a new eBay account, this could get you linked. Some people have even been banned because they used the same passwords on a new account. Here are a few of the things covered in eBay Stealth:
* make a new absolutely anonymous unlinkable account
* sign up without exposing your (OR your friends/relatives ) true name, address, telephone number, Credit card or bank data – yes it shows you a way to legally use information that you can create.
* find the best suppliers and wholesalers and make even more money
* learn how to sell on eBay without getting suspended
* never get your items removed by eBay again!
* stay under the radar and keep selling whatever you want
* get back on regardless of what the reason of your previous suspension
* fax all required documents to eBay and Paypal from your anonymous account
* create an account without providing a SSN
* verify eBay and Paypal accounts with newly created information
* avoid using Paypal altogether
* avoid eBay’s tracking methods
* make a new identity that you can also use everywhere else (amazon, buy.com, craigslist), not just on eBay.
Learn how you get can quickly start selling again at AuctionStealth.com