Plenty of automated Forex trading systems try to sell themselves on wild claims of incredible profitability, but when push comes to shove, it's usually all just hot air. FAP Turbo looks like yet another Forex robot with big boasts, but can this one actually back them up?
Amazingly, the answer is "yes".
– FAP Turbo provides live trading results updated ever 15 minutes. Imagine a CEO demonstrating the effectiveness of his company's bungee cords by leaping off the roof of a skyscraper every single day. That's the kind of publicity this is, and it keeps the developers honest and traders interested. Most Forex robots provide back test results and call it a day.
– You can sign up for a remote server that will run the software even while your PC is turned off. For a monthly subscription fee, you can avoid having to leave your computer on 24/7 to take full advantage of the Forex market.
– FAP Turbo comes with a five-part video walkthrough to help you get the program up and running, as well as lifetime access to software updates and customer support.
– Want to try your hand at Forex trading but do not have thousands in capital to invest? No problem: FAP Turbo works with accounts of as little as $ 50.
– FAP Turbo uses two different strategies to make sure you profit over both the short term and the long term.
– FAP Turbo's drawdown ratio – the maximum amount of capital you stand to lose if something goes wrong – is a mere 0.35%, or 35 cents out of every $ 100. Most Forex robots have a drawdown rate of 10-20%, which means you could lose as much as a fifth of your investment.
– It features a win ratio of over 95%, meaning that 19 out of every 20 trades will make you money.
– Its user-friendliness, reliability and profitability make it an ideal choice for traders of any skill level.
FAP Turbo is as good as advertised. Coupled with good trading judgment, this software will consistently make money for you. Before you risk any money trading, however, you should try it out with a risk-free demo account, so you can get used to the program before you start actually trading with it. If you do not like it, it has a 60-day money back guarantee.
Source by Stephen J. Lewis