Times are tough right now! People with families are out of work and barely getting by. They need another source of income just to pay the bills and they need it quickly. The following is a list of ways to earn some extra cash quickly. Will it make you rich? Probably not, but at least it will help you out during these difficult times.
- eBay: Find good bargains at garage sales and Big Box stores like Sam’s Club and Costco and sell it on eBay.
- Freelance Yourself: Do you like to write? There are plenty of web sites online that are in need of content.
- Online Surveys: Not a lot of money to be made doing this, but every bit helps.
- Etsy: If you like creating crafts, then this is the site for you!
- Craigslist: Have anything that you do not use anymore? Why not sell it on Craigslist, since it does not cost anything to list your ad on their site.
- Sell Ebooks: If you have a particular skill or knowledge, then why not write an eBook and sell it?
- Become a Consultant: If writing an eBook is not your thing, then why not become a consultant and sell your services?
- Photography: If photography is a hobby of yours, then why not sell your photos online? There are plenty of websites that will pay you for each of your photos that get downloaded.
- Web Design: You do not have to be a web design expert to build a web site although it helps to have some knowledge.
Even if you try out only a couple of the above ideas, you will be glad that you did! Good luck!
Source by Chris J Kramer