Getting rich seems to be on top of everyone's wish list these days. Well, who does not want to be rich, right? Money, car, fame, attention – we want it all.
What if I tell you can be rich right from the comforts of your own home? What if I tell you that you can get rich with nothing more than time and few dollars as your initial investment?
Yes, you can. With eBay, of course. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. Maybe you already have an account and have made a few hundred dollars already. But how do you get that million? Read on.
8 Ways to Finally Get that Million on eBay
1. Be honest. When you put an item up for bidding, make sure that you provide the correct description. If it is relevant that you provide details such as where you got it and how long you have been using it, then be honest with your bidders and tell them the truth. You will surely receive good feedback because the items you sold lived up to their expectations.
2. Widen your network. Do not rely solely on eBay. Get the word out that you are selling Utilize other sites you may be using such as Multiply and Friendster. Tell your friends and tell them to tell their friends. The more people viewing your items, the more bidders you will get.
3. Market and advertise. Companies do not spend millions on advertising for nothing. You will find that marketing and advertising will boost your sales. Again, utilize your accounts in other networking sites. The Internet keeps getting bigger by the minute and there are so many people to reach out there.
4. Collect. When you see a unique item in a garage sale or a thrift shop, purchase it. Then post it on eBay. Carefully assess and evaluate if the item is sellable. Always remember that almost anything can be sold on eBay so finding items is not entirely a problem. Even free toys found in cereal boxes are good collectibles.
5. Buy and sell in bulk. Put your items in sets or collections. Selling in bulk may set you back a few dollars compared to selling individually, but it will surely sell faster. Plus, people enjoy buying in bulk because they feel that they really get their money's worth.
6. Research. Before finally deciding on a price to sell your item, look for other similar items on eBay. Compare prices so that you will have an idea of the opportunities for your items to get sold.
7. Write a smart title and description of your items. Providing the right title makes your item easily searchable. Put them in the right categories also. You do not want your items misplace because this significantly lowers their hits. You should also write a good description. Be as detailed as possible for it reflects the knowledge you have on the item you are selling. People appreciate the effort you put into your business so make sure that you make a good impression.
8. Provide good pictures. Be weary of your lighting and your angles when taking a picture of you items. Provide as many pictures in as many angles as possible. Your viewers only have a picture of the item you are selling to decide with so make it a point that a picture deliver.
Take note of the above-mentioned tips, practice them. You never know, you could be making your first million tomorrow.
Source by Kenny King