Ostrich Capital (ostrichcapital.com) is a new binary options broker, founded on July 2016. Almost no information is available about them online so we thought it would be a good idea to post an objective Ostrich Capital review. Keep reading if you want to find out if Ostrich Capital a legitimate broker or a SCAM!
Who is Behind Ostrich Capital
According to OstrichCapital.com, the company that provides clearing and billing services for this operation is SelectPoint Management LTD. Address: Office 7 35-37 Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7JN, LONDON, UK.
Their offshore branch is apparently managed by Venture Gravity Ltd, St Vincent and the Grenadines with its registered office at Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
We were not able to verify this information because the company uses a privacy service to hide their identity as can be seen in the above image.
There’s also a contact form available on ostrichcapital.com.
Ostrich Capital Popularity
At the time of writing, the Alexa global rank of ostrichcapital.com was 5,342,526, indicating they have a very small volume of traffic. This is not a popular website.
Available Account Types
Six account types are currently offered by Ostrich Capital.
- The basic account requires a £500 deposit and entitle clients to a 30% bonus, a weekly market news and call and further 25% bonuses every time the client re-deposits.
- The classic account requires a £2,500 deposit and entitle clients to a 40% bonus and 30% for further deposits as well as a personal account manager and weekly fundamental and technical news.
- The professional account is for people who deposit a minimum of £7,500. The initial deposit bonus here is 50%, and 40% for future deposits. This account option adds strategy training to the “benefits” of the classic account.
- Gold account holders need to deposit £15,000 and receive an initial 60% bonus and 50% for future deposits. The main difference between the gold account and the professional one is the frequency of the daily fundamental and technical news. While professional account holders get weekly news, gold members get them on a day to day basis.
- If you deposit £25,000, you get access to a platinum account. Here the bonuses range from 75% on initial deposits to 60% on next deposits.
- Finally, there’s a diamond account on which no information is provided.
Keep in mind that we don’t recommend accepting bonuses from binary options broker. Also, you should avoid account management services or signal services provided by brokers.
Deposits and Withdrawals
You can deposit money into your Ostrich Capital account or withdraw from it using wire transfers and credit cards. Minimum deposit when using wire is £250. If you’re using Visa or Mastercard, the minimum is £50. Keep in mind that if using wire, it may take 1-3 days for your money to arrive in the account. There’s also a commission to pay when depositing via wire if your deposit is less than £1,000.
Ostrich Capital Platform
The first thing we notice as we begin this review is that while Ostrich Capital seems to be a binary options broker, their website says they offer CFD trading. However, as far as we can tell, this is not a CFD broker, but a binary options broker. In their Products sectionthe only product listed is High/Low options, which are binary options.
Returns with Ostrich Capital are up to 75 – 85%, if the option is in-the-money.
- The Ostrich Capital platform offers a double up feature, which allows you to double the amount you invested on a specific trade.
- Another available feature is Rollover, which doubles the time of the transaction. You will be charged 30% of the trade amount.
Currencies: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USF/SEK, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/NZD, USD/CAD and USD/TRY.
Commodities: Gold, Silver, Copper, Oil, Coffee, Wheat, Rice, Natural Gas, Sugar, Cotton and Corn.
Indices: DAX, Dow Jones, FTSE, IBEX, SPMIB, TADAWUL, NIFTY, TOPIX, KUWAIT, DUBAI, CAC, BEL, AEX, ATHEX and NASDAQ.
Stocks: BMW, Barclays, HSBC, France Telecom, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Nike, Microsoft, Intel, Yahoo, eBay, 3M, J. P. Morgan, Twitter, Amex, McDonald’s, Gazprom, Disney, Baidu, Sony, General Motors, Coca Cola, Renault, ociete Generale, AIG, Nokia, IBM and Volkswagen.
Ostrich Capital Review Conclusion
Ostrich Capital may not be a scam. We can’t tell because there aren’t any reports available online. We also never received any complaints about them.
That said, we would NOT recommend signing up with Ostrich Capital. The main problem we have with them is that they don’t seem to be regulated. The fact is that most non-regulated brokers turn out to be scams. And since we have no way to currently verify that Ostrich Capital is legit, we would recommend to go with a trustworthy alternative.
If you were scammed by Ostrich Capital, please make sure to let us know by leaving a comment below this review.
Learn about the Best Binary Options Brokers.