Copyright (c) 2008 Paul Hata
A lot of money can be made on the Internet.Here are the 10 Top Income Opportunities:
1.Affiliate Programs – Affiliate Programs are very commonly used to generate online income. All the website owner needs to do is to sign up as an affiliate with the merchant, and then paste the merchant’s code onto their website. Any sales generated through such links entitle the affiliate to a commission. There are many websites that offer affiliate programs and one such website is WorldAdvertisingPages.com.
2. Auctions – Online auctions are online flea markets in which participants bid for products and services over the Internet.With online auctions, there are sellers, bidders, winners, and losers, just like the local auctions. Sellers can sell items by the piece or in lots. Winners must pay for the auctioned items which they have won.The most popular online auction website today is eBay.
3. Bloggings – Blogging refers to someone posting material on a blog, which is an online journal. Blogs can be used to make money by directing traffic to a particular product or website. These web logs can help you get more business and earn higher profits. You can also post affiliate links on your blog and earn commissions for promoting other people’s products and services.More information on blogging can be found at WorldBloggingPages.com
4. Foreclosure – A foreclosure is the process where a mortgage lender takes ownership of a property due to default of payment by the home owner. Mortgage lenders often sell foreclosed homes at auction. Investors or potential homeowners can purchase these homes at reduced prices.
A foreclosure is a great investment because you can buy the home cheap and then resell it to someone else at fair market value. More information on foreclosure can be found at WorldHousingPages.com
5. Forex – Forex refers to the Foreign Exchange .You can use Forex to trade currencies and make money. The forex market exists wherever one currency is traded for another. The average daily trade in the global forex and related markets currently is over US$3 trillion.Trading in forex do have its risks. You should study the market thoroughly and trade accordingly before you start trading in forex.More information on forex can be found at WorldForexPages.com
6. Freelance – Freelancing is a great alternative to working in the 9-to-5 world. As a freelace, you are your own boss that offers your professional services to your clients. You operate as a business or independent contractor instead of as an employee. Freelance careers are available in many different fields, from writing to web design to accounting. To earn a living as a freelancer, you’ll first want to conduct some research on your field and the freelancing world. More information on freelance can be found at SearchAnythingWorldwide.com
7. Jobs & Careers – An online job search is a method used to find employment. Many people are turning to online job searching to find a job rather than using traditional methods such as the newspaper classifieds and the yellow pages. There are a variety of online jobsites, such as Monster.com, which enables you to search for jobs in various locations or using different keywords to find potential job matches. You can access both onsite and online jobs through these databases.More information on jobs and careers can be found at WorldCareerPages.com
8. Paid Surveys – Companies conduct surveys or hire survey firms to learn more about their consumers’ spending habits. These companies pay people to conduct such surveys. Payments range from a few cents to a few dollars. There are a lot of companies online that offer paid surveys to online users.If you wish to earn a lot of money ,then take more survey assignments. More information on online surveys can be found at WorldIncomePages.com
9. Wholesale Drop Shipping – Wholesale drop shipping is when the supplier or wholesaler of a product ships a product directly to the customer on behalf of the retailer. The retailer pays wholesale price and shipping to the supplier and charges the customer retail price. Retailers who use wholesale drop shipping can turn over a quick profit without having to mess with inventory or shipping.
You can make money online with wholesale drop shipping by becoming a retailer.All you have to do is create an account with a drop shipper and then create a website advertising the products offered by your vendor. The products can also be advertised on the online auction sites such as eBay or Ubid. More information on wholesale drop shipping can be found at WorldWholesalePages.com
10. Work at Home Opportunities – Working from home, or telecommuting, is becoming increasingly popular these. When you work from home, you don’t have the gas, daycare, eating out, and other expenses associated with working at an outside job.There are several online work-at-home job directories such as Search Anything Worldwide that can aid in your job search.
There are also several online work-at-home job directories and websites such at Early Planet and World Income Pages that can aid in your search. You can use any of the above methods to earn a good living online.