Looking for easy ways to make money? Look no further. We've composed a list of the top five ways to effectively make an income without trudging off to that annoying job.
1. Invest: Invest in stocks, bonds, mutual funds and anything else your heart desires. Although it is a bit of a gamble, especially right now, the risks pay out big if you choose wisely. Look into Canadian oil companies- it's a great investment for the next decade.
2. Surf the Net: There are plenty of great income opportunities online. You can get paid to join a social networking site or complete online surveys. There are also opportunities to write reviews and blogs and get paid for it! Advertise, create websites, translate, edit; there are a variety of income making opportunities just waiting for you.
3. Start up your own company: Although this may seem like an overwhelming business venture complete with challenges and much-needed startup capital, turn to the web instead. Online businesses, such as membership sites are fast becoming multi-billion dollar businesses and they do not require the same headaches as other business ventures.
4. Offer your Services: Own a car? Start a delivery service. Good at editing? Create a profile online offering your help for a fee.
5. Create Products: Are you a good artist? A good photographer? A great cook? Then why not make some money off your skills? Sell your products in the local community or online. Join art shows, Saturday markets and community events where your talents can be displayed, and bought.
If you have a money-making idea, why not put it to use?